Thursday, June 20, 2013

Doctor Who and My Friend, Mayah.

I've been bummed lately, I have. My life is totally ups and downs, piles of good and bad, but mostly downs. I have no idea why. But I wish I could just leave, just disappear in a blue box and travel anywhere in space and time and just...leave. And come back whenever I feel like it. And no time will have passed. My kids will still be playing video games and drawing. But I will have traveled to the beginning of the universe and back and fought monsters and saved Earth.

Anyway, this post is not about me running away. It's about the fabulous people I have met, and what they've shared with me. And, I'm sharing it with you.

I have a friend I've known for ages, and her daughter LOVES to draw. Her daughter is pretty much all around awesomely, ri-doo-doo-diculously, fantastic. I asked her to draw me something to share on the blog. I like sharing. Sharing's the best. And, she did.

Thanks, Mayah. Keep drawing.
The Doctor would approve ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Loading...